Think about a person who you met who left an impression on you (much like Effie left an impression on Neil). Tell a story about this person on your blog. Try to use a combination of direct and indirect characterization. Please also use figurative language at least three times.
1. Lots of people in my life had made major impacts on my life. But if I have to choose one person that made a most contribution to my life, I would say that Mahatma Gandhi is that person. He was very skinny and short. He liked to make his own clothes, and he really looked like a normal person you can find easily. Even though he wasn't as physically strong as Bruce lee, and tall as Michael Jordan, his thought was as deep as the Pacific Ocean, and his love toward humanity was as mighty as battleship. He has devoted his life for the independence of his country, India. As I read biography, I realized how great he was and that his idea of freedom and justice was impeccable. Finally, I think that the reason I respect him is because of his love toward humanity, justice, and freedom.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment