1. How do you feel?
I feel great! As most of you know, 259 million dollars is an astronomical amount of money for an individual to own. I would be able to do almost anything that I would want to such as buying a nice house, games, etc.
2. What's going through your mind?
If I ever get 259 million dollars, I would make a list of things to buy in my brain. I would think about how happy I will be by spending those money, and enjoy. I won't probably think about helping others in the first place.
3. What will you do with the money?
First, I would buy everysingle thing that I have ever wanted such as an electronic guitar, video games, my own TV, and a brand new ipod. I would also buy Yui from 'AfterSchool'.
4. Do you think you will change? How?
I think I will change in a bad way. I would become more egocentric, and arrogant. I will think that I am suddenly better than others and treat them unfairly. Money will bring me a desire to get something better, and ruin my personal relationship with others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment