"GO Charmander!"
Charmander, the strongest pokemon I have ever made with a level of 17 was my last hope to win to bet. As I summoned him out of my pokeball, my opponent shuddered with a great fear and decided to summon the strongest pokemon he had.
"I bet you didn't know I had this pokemon. Its the mighty Pickachu!"
As he summoned the monster, my pokedex automatically opened and showed me the description of Pikachu. It's level was 18 which was higher than me. But that wasn't the only problem I had! Its type was an Electric which was able to make a great damage to fire pokemon like mine. I was worried. I have bet a bag of chips which was everything to me, and I couldn't afford to lose my only chips. So I decided to attack him first. But missed! I made a great sigh with feel of despair and hoped pikachu would fail. 'Oh no! Its now his turn to attack me". Right after he has realized my shot was a failure, he smiled silently, and attacked my charmander with the strongest skill availiable.
"Go Thunderbolt!"
"NOOOOOOO!"
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hopeful
ReplyDeleteWhat is the mood?:
ReplyDeleteAnxious, I was afraid and anxious that my friend was going to win the bet.
What makes you think that is the mood?
He had a pokemon that was stronger than me, and I have missed my attack. So I was worried if I was going to lose