

What were the last five things i have read was Andromeda Strain by Michael Crichton, The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexander Dumas, Animal Farm by George Orwell, The Stranger by Albert Camus, and Roll of Thunder Hear My Cry by Elizabeth Taylor.
I generally consider reading as my hobby, and i usually like to read historical/political fiction and Science Fiction. I think Imagination and interesting plot is one of the most important quality that writer should have, so i usually enjoying reading good science fictions that totally doesnt make sense or historical or political fiction with exciting plot.
I usually read only at home after lunch or dinner. I dont listen to music or anything when i read because it usually distracts me (unlike some people...) and i dont usually take book when i go some place. I don't have any special things going on while I read, and reading is one of my favorite activity.
I don't think orginal work of literature shouldn't be made into movies because most of the time, movies fail to deliver the ideas or concepts that author mentions in their orignal work. For people who only watched the movie verison of the work might misjudge the work negatively and ruin the reputation of the work. So unless movie is as good as the original work, i say that books shouldnt be made into movies.
A thoughtful response. I also struggle to read with background music.
ReplyDelete