Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Airport (Hate Poem)

With my face all frowned,
Not again!
I stop myself
with my carry-on
in front of the airport
airport, and i start thinking
its the only place i abominate
Honestly, Its funny how
some people are
odd enough to consider
this place a start
of adventure, excitement,
come on, its nothing but a
place for flying metals
But me?
Its just a
sad continuance of
yawning, pain, and insomnia
When I have passed that door
I will be suffering from a jet lag and
all sorts of awful sins that awaits for me
forever and ever
while i am fighting against the depressions that saddens me,
i feel a touch on my shoulder
I wake up from a nightmare
my mom hurries me up
and i start walking toward
the airport
with my face all frowned
not again!

I think that writing a slam poetry was quite enjoyable. I think that it was very fun and exciting since you were able to express your negative feelings toward your peers and you don't get to do these things on normal types of poetry. I also liked to listen to someone elses poems. It was a very fun activity and i personally liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment